- NitroTAPE™: Specialized to resist cryogenic storage in ultra-low temperature freezers and liquid nitrogen Dewars or transport on dry ice. It’s waterproof, has a temperature range of -196°C to +110°C, and is made with a strong permanent adhesive so that it won’t crack or peel during prolonged cryogenic storage.
- FreezerTAPE™: FreezerTAPE is useful for identifying containers that are stored in temperatures as low as -80°C. This tape can be written on or come pre-printed, which is useful for producing warning tape for all types of hazardous containers or for rooms and alcoves that contain potentially hazardous material. This tape will also withstand elevated temperatures, up to +100°C, making it suitable for use in heated water baths.
- CryoSTUCK®️ tape: This tape is ideal for cryogenic conditions and is provided with a special adhesive that allows it to stick to already frozen surfaces (as low as -80°C). This means that containers stored cryogenically need not be thawed to be labeled or re-labeled, making it especially useful for boxes and canisters (many of which are likely to contain valuable samples, antibodies, and enzymes) that have lost their label due to storage in freezing temperatures. Available in a range of formats, CryoSTUCK tapes are also offered in transparent and tamper-evident formats.
- MetaliTAPETM: This cryogenic tape is specifically designed for identifying metal containers and surfaces. This includes metal racks used in freezers and liquid nitrogen tanks to store cryo vial boxes. MetaliTAPE should ideally be applied at room temperature before being placed in liquid nitrogen or ultra-low temperature freezers for subsequent storage.
- Removable color lab tape: Available in a wide range of eye-catching colors and sizes, this tape is perfect for color coding and for labeling glass and plastic labware. Removable color lab tape is also intended for long-term storage in laboratory freezers (-80°C) and dry ice transportation. Glove-friendly, it will not leave behind any adhesive residue upon removal.
- UbiCling™ tape: UbiCling represents an easy-to-use way to identify containers like animal cages, where information can change relatively quickly, depending on the number of animals and treatment conditions. Made without an adhesive and using static-cling like properties to adhere to various surfaces, it provides a quick way to add and remove information without leaving behind any residue.
- PluroTAPE™: This self-laminating tape is provided with small perforations making it easily hand-tearable, while the clear laminate protects the written information from smearing, wear and tear, harsh chemicals, extreme temperatures, and prolonged UV exposure. It can produce on-demand laminated labels or tags, perfect for identifying tools, materials, containers, and equipment found in tough environments.
- Cryo-LaminateTM: This clear tape reinforces existing labels and protects important information against exposure to harsh chemicals, abrasion, and extreme temperatures. With a wide working temperature range, from -196°C to +121°C, it can be applied to frozen surfaces and will withstand sterilization in steam autoclaves and incubation in heated water baths.
- Removable SteriTAPE™: This removable autoclave-resistant tape is ideal for identifying surgical instruments, blister packs, sterilization bags, as well as reusable containers intended for use in steam autoclaves. SteriTAPE can also withstand deep-freeze conditions, as low as -80°C, providing a versatile identification solution throughout the lab.
- Autoclave sterilization tape: For every lab that uses an autoclave to sterilize materials, there is a roll of autoclave sterilization tape ready to go. When containers undergo autoclaving procedures, the indicator on the tape will change color, providing a clear and reliable way of identifying materials that have been successfully sterilized.
- FrozenSTUCKTM tape: Clear double-sided tape designed to bond securely to plastic bags, even in harsh, deep-freeze conditions, FrozenSTUCK tape is specially formulated, so it can be applied to various surfaces, with the second liner easily removed to reveal an additional adhesive surface.
- CryoHUGTM: This tape is designed to seal boxes stored in deep-freeze or cryogenic conditions. Because it is adhesive-free, it is readily removable, without leaving a residue, and resists exposure to alcohols and other disinfectants. It can even be used to seal containers sterilized in autoclaves.
- C-KurTM: Tamper-evident tape destructs or tears upon any attempt to remove it from the container, indicating that the contents have been compromised. It can be used to seal containers cryogenically and is waterproof as well.
Use an efficient cutting method
When utilizing any identification system in the lab, it’s important to consider time. When it comes to tape, many still depend on inefficient rollers to cut pieces; this makes it impossible to carry it around the lab to where it’s needed. Patented GatorCUT™ technology has been used to improve existing durable laboratory tapes, allowing you to cut the enhanced lab tape precisely and quickly with your hands, wherever and whenever you need it. This means that lab tapes can now become portable and can quickly be taken out and dispensed manually within seconds instead of minutes. Currently, GatorCUT technology is available with NitroTAPE, FreezerTAPE, CryoSTUCK tape, UbiCling tape, and removable SteriTAPE.
LabTAG by GA International is a leading manufacturer of high-performance specialty labels and a supplier of identification solutions used in research and medical labs as well as healthcare institutions.